Sunday, September 14, 2014

Triangular Shaped UFO And Green Light In The Sky Outside Sooke British Columbia


Date:  September 12, 2014 - September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.

Hi there. At about 8:00 p.m. on September 12, 2014 as I was leaving Sooke, British Columbia, I got about 10km away from Sooke heading to Colwood, British Columbia when I saw the same kind of thing as in this video (http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.ca/2013/01/wave-of-ufo-sightings-in-victoria-bc.html).

It was triangular and was hovering and was quite a brilliant white light emanating from it. I didn't think much of it, thought maybe it was the coast guard hovering with spot lights. But tonight at 8:15 p.m. September 13, 2014 I saw a brilliant bright green ball of light fall from the sky as I was making my way home in about the same area +- 5km.

It was definitively round and was falling in a weird way. There was no tail compared to what I've read other people have seen. It was just a very brilliant green. It fell behind some trees and I tried to pull over, but had lost sight of it.

Weird stuff, I was shocked to see how many people in Victoria and Sooke have reported sightings. I'm sure both incidences can be explained, but thought I'd report it anyway as it was quite strange and would love to know if anyone else saw it (like the person in the car just ahead of me).

Thank you!

Additional Information:

Was the strangest thing, Brian. Like I said, I didn't think much of the bright white triangular light hovering (and it was 'doing something') and so I just kept driving, but I thought about it again after I saw that definitively round ball of bright green light that fell from the sky last night.

My first gut to that bright white light thing was, "wow, that's weird."

Ok, so there's my story. Best of luck! I was absolutely shocked to find that others in my area have been seeing things like this. And I found it interesting that on two separate nights in a row, within a few km's of each other, I saw something a little strange in the sky.

Thanks Brian!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment