Sunday, September 14, 2014

Huge Object With Colors Of Green Red Yellow Over UBC West End Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

YES! I saw it!

We were about to park the car at the parking of Save-on in UBC when all of the sudden I saw the same thing that you described on your article. I was really so excited. I thought at first it was a plane crashing to the ground but the object is huge enough and glaring with colors.

I waited for it on the news and like you, Googled it... but can't find any news of it. I am glad you have it in article. I am just so glad to share what I saw and lucky to have seen it!

Additional Information:

As soon as I saw it, I posted it on my Facebook. It was on September 13, 2014, weather was good and it happened at UBC, West End Vancouver.

And here's what I posted on my FB below.

Around 8:30 at the western sky I saw a huge object with really beautiful colors of and something glaring travelling north! It's so magnificent!

I don't know what it is, but it made me feel excited! Did anyone saw it too?

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment