Sunday, September 14, 2014

Four Lights Circling In The Sky Over New Jersey


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I also saw lights in the sky tonight. I live in New Jersey and they did not seem to be coming from the ground.

There just were four lights just circling in the sky, I do not know what they are, do you?

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

2 comments:

  1. I saw 4 circling lights in the northeastern sky - Robbinsville, NJ- between 9:30 and 10:30 pm. Heavy cloud cover. Thought they were searchlights but did not see any beams emanating from the ground. Disappeared when cloud cover broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching four circle lights in the sky since 11:45 till 2:50 wierd

    ReplyDelete