Sunday, September 21, 2014

Slow Moving Dark UFO With Several Rows Of Lights And A Dream With Little People At Patchogue New York


Date:  Late 1990’s
Time:  Approx: midnight

Vike Factor Note: The witness for the below report also in an email, told me of another sighting he had. The below URL will take you to that sighting report. http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.ca/2014/09/ufo-follows-frightened-witness-on-their.html

Hello Brian, to answer your inquiry, no I wasn't aware of any extra time it took to get home, but there was another unusual event that took place perhaps two weeks or so later.

This time I arrived home same time and while pulling up in my driveway, something behind my house and property caught my attention. A slow moving dark shape with several rows of white lights and a few other scattered lights of a different shade of white, but not blinding like my first experience, and it was moving in a line parallel to my house.

It was over a vacant wooded area known as a sump or recharge basin and appeared to be a completely different shape from the previous craft, not long, but much shorter and somewhat taller towards the rear.

Again, I couldn't clearly see the whole exterior as it may have been a moonless night and the trees tops were partially obscuring it. As before it was extremely low, dead silent, moving slow, but steady, and was starting to leave my field of view.

This time I wanted to try and get a better view of it, so backing out my driveway sped to the corner of my dead end street and turned left to go in the same direction as this thing was traveling and less than a block from there was an intersection with a large open 4 lane road.

Stopping there I looked to my left assuming it continued in a straight line for that short distance, and expected to see this thing to be there crossing the 4 lane road, but there was nothing there.

I thought "how can this be?", so I turned left and pulled over at the area where it should have crossed, looked up and all around, but saw nothing. It didn't seem to change direction because I should have seen it somewhere at that point, unless it did so at a very high speed.

I returned home and started to think about the timing of this event. Was it coincidence that it happened the same time of night, and why were they directly behind my house.

Now the very last unusual thing was that some time after this, I had a very vivid dream that I never forgot. I found myself being led by what looked like a small group of children through a small dimly lit room and into a much larger brighter room that looked almost like an examining room or a lab room where everything looked like stainless steel.

I was led over to a sink to wash my hands and then over to an unusual looking long table that had the head and foot end of it slightly angled up with the center being level.

Attached to the ceiling was some kind of device that was long and pointy and was extended down toward one end of the table on possibly a multi - jointed arm. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bed thinking, "what a wild dream that was."

As I got up and put on my socks, I noticed a pain on my ankle skin like a burning sensation. I looked at it and could see about three rows of small punctures, maybe 20 or 21, close together and evenly spaced.

I did take a not -so- great picture of it because I think all the punctures didn't show up in it. These last two experiences I only relayed to my wife for obvious reasons. Please let me know if you come up with any other reports in my area regarding the unidentified aircraft.

Thank You, Sincerely.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment