Thursday, September 18, 2014

Large Fireball Racers Across The Sky Over Finn Hill Kirkland Washington


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi there, I came across your blog when I was searching for "fireball over Seattle" and discovered that someone else saw the same thing I did, but on a different night.

This was Saturday, September 13, 2014 at around 8:00 p.m. I was standing on my back deck on Finn Hill in Kirkland, Washington talking with my husband, when all of a sudden I saw a large fireball racing overhead, traveling west.

It appeared to be so close to the Earth, that I half expected to hear it crash into Lake Washington!

There's been no media report that I've seen on this, yet I can't help but think I'm not the only one who saw this. It was bigger than any falling star or meteor that I've ever seen.

Hope this helps you connect any other stories out there on this particular evening.

You can add this to your blog, but please don't use my name as I prefer anonymity.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment