Monday, September 29, 2014

Large Bright Blue Object Seen In The Sky Over Philadelphia Pennsylvania (Solved - Fireball)


Date:  September 29, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I just saw a big blue light appear over I-95 in Philadelphia. I've never seen anything like it. It started small, but grew very large. The whole thing seemed to take a few seconds longer than any kind of lightning I've ever seen. It was light blue in color.

A few moments later, a second smaller flash of light occurred. I Googled it to see if I could find some sort of answer as to what it was and came across your post from February 2013.

It seemed like your post and all of the following comments were describing what I saw. I was just wondering if you had ever figure out what it had been.

Thanks for your time!

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment