Sunday, September 14, 2014

White Object Filmed In The Sky Over Oshawa Ontario (Video/Pictures)


Date:  August 18,2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, I’m glad see that you are again taking reports and would like to share another bizarre aerial phenomenon.

 On August 18, 2014, while at home in western Oshawa bordering near Whitby, Ontario. I went outside to my deck, opened my fence gate and walked along the side of the garage. There I placed my garage in the container, task completed.

Then I instantly had a feeling to look up, which I did. There almost directly above was a slow low moving white light. So again in a state of shock in the timing I reached quickly into my pocket grabbing my camera.


I was even surprised it was in my pocket. I took a quick two second video clip and four pictures. After about 20 -30 seconds I lost sight of it over the garage roof. It did move quite slow and had no sound what so ever.

My guess the altitude maybe couple thousand feet, again directly above no sound. It was just a roundish single white light that moved very slow. After losing sight of it, I walked along the garage to the driveway in 3-4 seconds and was stunned watching it further head in south easterly direction.


After about 10 -15 seconds it just faded out, gone. Not another sign of it to be seen, nothing. I was lucky enough to have my camera in my pocket to capture what I’m describing to you.


One picture has captured it’s true form shape in roundness of white light. That picture has been enhanced by my friend.


If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment