Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scattered Formation Of Orange Lights/Objects Over Collingswood New Jersey


Date:  September 25, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

At somewhere around 8:00 p.m., I was driving home from work. I saw what looked like a broad, scattered formation of orange lights in the sky to the north/northeast moving south.

At first, I thought it might be a squadron of military jets, but they were moving way too slowly, and made no noise.

I got home and pulled into my driveway. I got out and looked up and the last of them were passing slowly overhead. At this point, I was still telling myself that they were probably some military craft, maybe helicopters, but again, no noise.

Then as the last one was passing overhead, I saw it overtaken by what I thought was a blue spotlight racing across the low broken clouds. Then I realized it was moving through the clouds, not projected on them.

It reached an opening in the cloud cover, where it looked like a large, oval shaped, illuminated, blue blur, which quickly passed the last/trailing orange light, continuing southward. A minute or two later, they were gone.

I called the local police number, but they were unaware of any other reports on this. I can’t believe that no one else saw this.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment