Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Orange Globe/Object Seen In The Sky Over Devon Pennsylvania


Date:  September 14, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I was standing outside my apartment in Devon PA, at approximately 11:00 p.m. on Sunday September 14, 2014 when I noticed and extremely bright star, or orange globe in the northwest sky.

It fell straight down faster than anything I had ever seen and was followed by three bright flashes on the horizon.

I just heard about this in San Fran,  thought I should report. Please contact for details.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment