Friday, September 26, 2014

Lights Moving In A Four Leaf Clover Pattern Over Edmonton Alberta


Date:  September 25, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: It was not me who had the sighting, but rather another person filing the sighting to me.

In response to your sighting, my wife and I were putting our children to bed last night and saw the very lights you mentioned going in an repetitive like a four leaf clover pattern.

We used our night live vision and saw no lights coming from the ground, it was over some very unusual fast cloud cover heading in northern direction.

It lasted about like you said, 30 or so minutes and disappeared.  We thought it might be a police helicopter at first, but when I looked it was moving too fast.

If anyone has witnessed the lights, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching four circle lights going around k.c.mo

    ReplyDelete