Sunday, September 14, 2014

Two Orange Coloured Objects/Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Aldergrove British Columbia


Date:  September 6, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:50 p.m.

Hello, I have been watching the internet to see if anyone else has noticed the lights on Saturday, September 6, 2014. Myself and my daughter were sitting on her deck in the backyard, she went in the house for a moment and I saw 2 orange glowing lights at approximately 9:50 p.m.

First they were hovering side by side, slowly moving and then one descended to the ground. I could see it, it had changed color to a faint bluish color it was not as visible as the large orange one still up in the air.

My daughter returned from inside the house and also witnessed with me the large quiet orb like a fireball in the sky. We watched it for about 5 minutes. The orange one kept moving  slowly and I was to guess on about 264 and Hwy 1 area.

So I was pleased to see we were not the only ones mesmerized by this sighting.

My cell was battery was dead from my earlier use, so I was not able to photograph it unfortunately. But upon seeing we were not the only ones to witness this and dates matched up I felt compelled to share this also.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment