Thursday, February 23, 2012

Large Disc UFO Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

 
Date:  April 1954
Time:  Afternoon.

Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I will be 72 in March. I have not forgotten the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Middle School, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Road. I decided to go horse back riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the barn and out onto the riding track.

About 15 minutes passed and my horse began to shake and came to an abrupt stop. I looked around me and to the east a large disc shaped object arose from the ground and with no lights or sound streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the direction which the saucer flew. My parents thought I made it all up. However, two of my class mates who were working on their parents farm saw the disc.

I had further sightings in 1973 while living in New Bremen, OH.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment