Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Huge Lights Over New Falls Road Levittown Pennsylvania

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Between 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
 
I saw the huge lights on 12/24 as well. It was directly overhead as I was turning right onto the parkway. I sat at the light, waiting to turn left onto New Falls and watched as the lights grew above me. I looked at the other cars around me and no one seemed to noticed (there were about four cars in the direct area).

As suddenly as it came, it left at an accelerated speed south east. I have also noticed unusual activity along New Falls Road around the LBCJWA building. Typically the time is between 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Though this past December, I noted many unidentified lights in the sky to which my family and friends always reasoned away.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment