Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Over Montgomery County Pennsylvania

 
Date:  February 7, 2012
 
Hi, I came across your site when I was researching something I saw last night (February 7th).
 
I was looking out my window (I live in Montgomery County, PA about an hour north of Phila) when I saw an orange ball of light in the sky.
 
I went outside with my son to see it. It was a clear sky with sparse clouds and the object seemed low and we could see clearly that it was an orange glowing ball that appeared to have a darker orange interior.
 
There was no sound coming from it and no tail of any kind like a typical meteor. It was going in an east to west direction, but then quickly appeared to change direction (maybe an optical illusion), moving more to the south-west.
 
And very quickly, within a few seconds, it got smaller until it disappeared. The whole sighting lasted about 30-45 seconds. Any other sightings that night? Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment