Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rectangular Box Like UFO With Lights Over Columbus Georgia

 
Date:  October 2005
Time:  7:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was standing in my front yard and my wife was on the porch. I noticed something above the tree line over my neighbors house across the street.
 
I called my wife down to look and we noticed what looked like a rectangular box with lights in front and back, almost to say, like a car floating in the sky. We didn't hear any noise coming from it and it moved pretty slow.
 
It crossed over the street and disappeared. It was gone as quick as we saw it. If I hadn't been watching the sky, I would of never seen it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment