Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Green And Purple Colored Light Falls From The Sky Over Stockholm Sweden

 
Date:  Around February 1, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hey my name is (name removed) I live in Stockholm Sweden and I'm not directly believe in UFOs, but I must say I was really scared when I saw the mysterious light that came straight down to earth.
 
It was green and mysterious, and this happened for more than a week ago. Today I talked to my girlfriend who lives in Vetlanda, 350 km from Stockholm and she said:, I saw the light that came down to earth and they were green and purple, and we got a little scared now, hope you can get an explanation.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment