Monday, February 20, 2012

Large Transparent Neon Green UFO Seen Over The Ocean At Adelaide Australia

 
Date:  Summer 2004 ?
 
Hi Brian, I have never before bothered to search for what I saw one night, but for some reason today I did and then even more unusually for me, I’m sending you this! You appear to be the only person that described the same thing I saw one night many years ago.  
 
It was probably about 7-8yrs ago now, my cousin and I were sitting at semi-remote cliff top car park overlooking the ocean (Adelaide Australia), after a long summer night cruising in his highly modified car, just sitting back enjoying the view and discussing every topic imaginable. 
 
When over the ocean we noticed a green dot, which quickly approached, suddenly became apparent that it was a very large (like maybe 100m long?), transparent neon green (like an outline), 3d cylinder (possibly multi sided like a hexagon), rolling toward us at great speed, low over the ocean with no sound as it passed overhead in seconds, disappearing over the horizon behind us. 
 
We just both looked at each other with this puzzled/freaked out look and began to describe the same thing to each other in amazement! I still remember it vividly to this day and still without any rational explanation, other than some form of UFO! 
 
So it was quite interesting that after extensive Google searching, you seem to be the only person describing a very similar object and circumstances surrounding it. I would be interested to know of any other similar sightings of such an object! 
 
Anyway, just thought Id share that with you. Feel free to use my explanation of sighting, but I do not wish to be identified! Kind regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment