Monday, February 20, 2012

Black Triangular UFO Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

 
Date:  December 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I wanted to share my information with you since I didn’t want to tell a lot of people about what I have seen. I live in Walnut Creek, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 around my apartment complex.
 
Now there is light around the area so I could see the object I will describe very clear. It was around 10:00 p.m. and very quiet. It was during the week and nobody was around at that time.
 
I don’t know why, but I looked up in the sky as I was watching my dog. I like looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle with 3 red lights flashing right above my head.
 
It was so close that I could see the design in the middle of the triangle. It didn’t make any noise and it just moved slowly. I was in shock with no reaction and then the second object came.
 
It look like an airplane, but without the wings or tale, and all I could see where the two really bright lights that were flashing and same no noise. I followed that one and at one point very far away it stopped and the colors changed from white to green, red, blue and kind of yellow.
 
I just wanted to share this with you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment