Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bright Flash Orange Object And Then Purple Circular UFO Over Edmonton Alberta

 
Date:  February 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, I am emailing you because of the posts about the sightings last night. I seen it too. I am a 22 year old single mom, was just going to catch the number 12 bus to Northgate last-night on 132 Ave, and 119 Street.
 
When I got to my bus spot, I looked up for whatever reason and saw this white flash than what appeared to be something falling (maybe on fire because it was orange)
 
I was in shock, I looked to the left and saw a purple circular like object flying around (it was not a plane or helicopter as the movement was impossible for one our planes to do), for about 30 seconds before it disappeared over the trees and houses.
 
After that a couple helicopters flew around the area I saw it in. I have never been one interested in this area, aliens, UFOs, etc., actually I’m a catholic and I’m having a hard time explaining this through my faith.
 
When my bus arrived, my bus driver was freaking out as well asking me if I had seen anything strange in the sky.
 
He saw the white flash and the object falling from the sky as well. Very scary. Just thought I would write you as I came across your website, because I am totally freaked out.

But thanks, I do not know what you will do with this information, but just thought i would put my sighting in there.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment