Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Orange Lights Like A Flame Seen Over Midrand In Gauteng South Africa (Video Footage)

 
Date:  February 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:46 p.m.
 
Sorry for the video, not been a good clip. I took this with a phone today. Note the plane flying and then the sky lights up for a few seconds and then vanishes.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, this was in Midrand Gauteng South Africa around about 8:46 p.m. dark sky except for 5 bright parts of the sky next to each other, when I say bright I mean slightly brighter then the rest of the sky.
 
 
 Within each bright part, one at a time this orange light lit it up like a flame, but all of them were crescent shaped about 5 minutes from each other.
 
When I saw the first one, I thought I was going crazy and I don't smoke pot so I called my wife when the second and third one went off and as luck will have it, by the time she got there it was over.
 
That's when I got my phone and took that video as you see it does not last very long.
Hope the above answers your questions. Kind Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment