Monday, February 20, 2012

Reddish Orange Lights Seen Over Rustenburg South Africa

 
Date:  February 18, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Good day, Saturday 18 February, I seen something just popup in the sky, it was  a reddish orange thing, could not describe it, but it was moving slowly of our area. The best part of all there were about 4-5 of them. I caught it on my mobile, but not good quality.

Then I ran around the house, and switch off all the lights.  Then we saw the same thing in the sky,  but it looks like the thing that burns in the sky. This was not the first that we seen this.  Last year November – December the same thing was seen by my friend in the same area from the same property.

So I do have the video clip of that, but struggle to upload it. Chat again soon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment