Thursday, February 23, 2012

UFO Had Trailers Of Gold And Silver And Seen Over Matamoras Pennsylvania

 
Date:  February 4, 2012
Time:  7:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round/Spherical.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a bright light in the sky that I thought at first was a very bright star because it is so clear tonight. I was outside walking by my house, but as I walked, I noticed it seemed to have a "starburst" effect of some sort of trailers in gold/silver, and multicolor trailers.
 
After not being able to tell if it was me walking that was distorting the moving effect, I stopped and stood still. It definitely moves. It had started out really high in the sky and it progressively moved downward. But before moving it would brighten intensely like a light bulb that was getting ready to blowout, and then it would go dim.
 
Only to brighten up really, really brightly and then the starburst "trail" effects of colors would show, then it would bank off either left to right or down then left. Not in any direction that a traditional aircraft could move stealthily and easily.
 
Then I noticed the second one, which I also thought was a star because it is smaller. Upon standing still for quite a while and watching. The same patterns and colors emerged and they are both moving at weird angles, with weird lights and patterns.
 
My nine-year old son also saw what I saw and took out his iPod Touch and took a video of the larger one, but the quality is not great. I don't know what to make of this, but it is not my first experience in this area with UFO's.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment