Monday, October 27, 2014

Four Orange Lights/Objects Seen Flying Over Oak Island North Carolina


Date:  August 8, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi!  My name is (name removed) and I live in Grifton, NC. My family has a beach cottage at Oak Island on the west end. On Friday night (08/08/14), my husband and I were walking on the beach and met a couple who were fishing.

They told us about the orange lights. I really didn’t think that much about it, but when we got back to the cottage (around 10:00 p.m.), I happened to walk out to my car and looked up at the sky. I saw one orange light (no sound), traveling fairly slow, then it disappeared.

This was followed by another orange light, same thing, no sound, and then it disappeared. Finally, two orange lights traveling side by side appeared, disappearing within 10 seconds or so.

I waited to see if I saw anything else, but that was it. I was so amazed! Now, I will definitely be watching the next time we go to Oak Island!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment