Friday, October 3, 2014

Vibrational Sound When Two Bright Orange Lights Observed From Florence Oregon



Date:  August 27, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I was watching the night sky around 11:00 p.m. in Florence, Oregon on August 27, 2014. I saw two bright orange lights heading southeast. Then one headed east and one towards the west above me. I live on the coast.

There seemed to be a vibrational sound a well at this time. During the second sighting of the orange lights, I saw what looked like lightning to the northwest. There was no thunder afterwards.

The vibrational sound stopped at this point. This silent lightning kept me awake until 3:00 a.m. Lighting up everything, every 30 second to a minute. I saw the actual source of the flash once.

It was brighter than anything I've seen. It lit up my entire apartment all night. I've looked online for information and found little bits. Mostly blogs though. I was hoping for more.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment