Saturday, October 4, 2014

Orange Lights In A Triangular Formation Spotted In The Sky From Victoria British Columbia


Date:  October 3, 2014
Time:  7:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I came across your blog when looking for any news or explanation for what I saw earlier tonight. I am in Victoria, BC and saw the lights across from Ogden Point in James Bay.
I had never heard of this phenomenon before and willingly admit to not being in the "aliens are coming" camp.

I had stepped outside with my 7 year old son at 7:45 p.m. and saw the first one coming over the trees from the south/south-east. It was below the cloud layer, glowing a bright orange and much larger than a star. My first thought was a firework on its upward moment. More continued to appear from the same direction, maybe 10-12 in total.

They traveled quite quickly across the sky heading north. There was no noise, perhaps only a feeling of a background hum. After a certain distance they would begin to slow, dim and flicker, eventually going out.

However I kept my eyes fixated on one that dimmed and I was able to see a vague shadow shape that continued to travel until lost behind a rooftop. These traveled much faster than a jet or satellite, were much closer/larger, and I am more than familiar with the helicopters that land and take off across the street.

So with our curiosity peaked we jumped into the car and turned down Oswego heading away from ocean, where we could see the remaining 3 that were in a triangle formation at that point.

They seemed to be holding position and even moving backwards from the previous northern path (actually causing my son to exclaim that he thought they were following us!). We signaled to someone we knew, and he saw them as well.

Well my science-trained brain is completely intrigued and I hope my sighting is useful in determining an explanation.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment