Monday, October 27, 2014

Clear Glass Tube UFO Rises From The Ground At Oskaloosa Iowa


Date:  October 22, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:00 a.m.

Oskaloosa, Iowa. 10/22/14 I went out side of my apartment at about 8:00 a.m. this morning and saw a clear glass looking tube coming straight up from the ground that was reflecting the sun light off of it on one side, then it kept morphing as it went up in the sky.

As it leveled out in the sky, it changed to a weird colored looking plane that had no sound or contrail on it. It then slowly flew and disappeared. I also posted the sighting on my face book page I see UFO's and strange objects around here all the time and I live in the apartments across from the hospital.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment