Monday, October 27, 2014

Bright Ball Of Light Falling From The Sky Over Cape Coral Florida


Date:  October 13, 2014
Time:  4:50 a.m.

Hello, I have been trying to see if anyone else saw what I did in Cape Coral Florida on October 13, 2014. On October 13, 2014 I was up at 4:50 a.m. to let out my dogs.

I stepped out on my lanai and facing north I saw a bright ball of light so intense it looked like a sun falling, but west to east not straight down. I could not have been very far off because I saw it just over the neighbor's roof then through a opening between our back yards and glow through a group of trees.

I was not going real fast because I could follow it pretty well. I am very surprised  that there wasn't anything said on the news or any one else could have missed seeing something so bright. And it wasn't small nor was it huge, but it was a good size that you could not miss this thing coming down.

I even exclaimed WOW, out loud to myself because I have never seen anything like this. Well that is my experience. I hope some day some one can tell me that they saw this too.

If anyone has witnessed the lightsobject, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment