Monday, May 2, 2011

Dark Triangular UFO Witnessed Over Rochester Kent UK

Date: April 2010 ?
Time: Evening.

Hi, my name is (name removed), 37, and I live in Rochester Kent. Around the same time last year I was standing outside our back door to our conservatory and as usual I look up at the stars. I first thought I saw a low plane, but at second look there was a dark triangle shaped aircraft running at a slow steady pace heading towards the direction of Walderslade.

There were no sound coming from the craft as if it was like a hand glider and each corner had a bright red light (non flashing, like a normal aircraft would have white and red flashing lights). I called my step son out and we both witnessed it over our heads and in to the distance. My first thoughts was that it was a low satellite, but surely it was to much of an odd shape for one of those, so second thought it was a military aircraft.

I have looked all over the net, but found no such military craft, but a lot of similar sightings to ours and all come back with the same answer, unidentified flying object. Please let me know if you have any more info on this as I am baffled. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment