Sunday, May 1, 2011

Strange Blue Light Observed Over Tallahassee And Apalachicola Forest Florida (Meteor)

Date: Friday night/Saturday morning April 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello my name is (name removed) There was a strange blue light over Tallahassee recently and there are many witnesses. I did not see it. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/WCTV.tv/posts/10150161673971786 or you can contact WCTV news, that's just the discussion going on.

But about a year ago there was a blue light outside my window. I woke up very frightened and out of the corner of my eye was the light, but only for a split second. I felt something was outside, almost an instinct there was, and when I did look nothing was there.

The following morning I tried to find out if there were any other sightings and come to find out there was a UFO sighting not too far from where I lived at the time. Which was near the Apalachicola forest.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment