Monday, May 2, 2011

Bright Glowing Object Over Komal Tamilnadu South India

Date: April 15, 2011
Time: 6:49 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5 to 7.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Bright glowing object, round in shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My neighbor friend called me through phone at 6:49pm to come out of my house without him saying anything. At that time I was in my room in second floor, so I immediately came out then he showed me a flying object in the sky. I saw it in the middle of the sky moving towards the northeast.

It took approximately 30 seconds to reach the northeast end and disappeared. It was unusually bright and round in shape (we are not able to see the full body of the object because the time was 6:49pm and no sunlight) Me, my father, my friend and some of my neighbors saw it. My sister also saw it from another place (Approx: 400mts away from where we saw).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment