Monday, May 2, 2011

Orange Balls Of Fire Seen At Charlotte North Carolina USA

Date: May 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Oh my goodness! I witnessed a very similar circumstance last night, May 1, 2011 in Charlotte, NC. I was outside on my balcony at about 11:30 p.m. looking through my phone when something told me to look up. I look up to find three orange balls of light gliding through the sky. Now they were to close to be stars and seemed to far away to be flares.

I know they weren't planes as they didn’t exhibit the red and blue blinking lights that planes flying at night exhibit. They just glided along over the apartment building across the street from me and into the sky. Then one of them began to get smaller and smaller until it was gone, followed shortly by another and then finally all three had shrunk and disappeared.

I had/have no idea what I had just witnessed. I went inside to get a sip of water before coming back out and not five minutes later, another orange ball of fire "rose" from behind the apartment building across the street before following the same fate as the three previously. I am really itching to know what the heck those lights were about. If you have gotten any answers on what these lights could be, I would very much like to know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment