Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4 Very Bright Orange Lights Over Table Bay Cape Town South Africa

Date: May 3, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi there, I was sitting on my balcony last night, working on my computer, when I saw 4 very bright and distinct orange lights in the sky over Table Bay. They were in an L formation. Three slowly faded away, while the fourth remained for approximately 10 minutes, moved in a single direction across the sky, and then disappeared from view.

I think observed another bright orange light moving across my view coming from the east and moving west across Table Bay, this moved very slowly, and I observed it for approximately 15 minutes before it vanished from view. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment