Tuesday, May 3, 2011

8 Glowing Orange Balls Over San Jose California USA

Date: April 29, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 8
Shape of Objects: Orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My neighbor came by to say hi, but he said, what the hell is that? It was around 8:40ish while I was watching the SJ Sharks Hockey game in my garage. I looked over my roof line and towards Morgan Hill area where about 8 glowing orange balls. This was 8:40ish pm and at first I thought they were flares, but they were moving erratically.

At first staying still, then moving rapidly. This was Cambrian area facing Morgan Hill. I saw them for several minutes. I Googled the sighting and it looked very similar to other sightings shown multiple round objects moving unnaturally. I am not saying they are not from this world, but it was highly unnatural.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment