Monday, May 2, 2011

Bright Orange Light Over Ferdinand Indiana U.S.A.

Date: April 30, 2011
Time: Evening.

Brian, just last night, I saw something similar to your sighting. I saw a bright orange light travelling at a fairly fast speed across the sky. I ran inside to grab my binoculars when a second one came over the horizon following the same trajectory. It was simply an bright orange orb with a somewhat transparent upward facing cone of orange light above it.

The entire UFO was rotating slightly in a strange horizontal motion, and had no blinking lights. Then a third UFO came over the horizon equidistant from the other 2. It was a very bizarre sighting, and was unlike anything I have ever seen or heard of.

I am typically skeptical of many sightings, but this was an exceptionally strange occurrence viewed with my binoculars. I wish I would of had a powerful telescope to view the event, as it was somewhat unsettling. Just thought I'd pass on the info to see if this was similar to your experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment