Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bright White Object Falls From The Sky Over I 195 Eastbound Marion Massachusetts USA

Date: Around mid August 2008
Time: Before midnight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving down interstate 195 eastbound, I believe it was in the Marion Massachusetts area of the highway and I believe it was around midnight. I witnessed a large, white ball of light falling from the sky. It was very dark and on a secluded part of 195 and I first noticed a flash of light behind me and I turned to my left and looked out the drivers side window and saw it falling somewhat quickly until it dipped below the tree line.

I kind of prepared myself for an explosion, or impact of some kind because it was so close, but there was nothing, not a sound or explosion or anything. I have searched for an explanation of what it could be ever since, but no concrete idea's of what it could possibly be. I have read similar postings of people around the country and in other countries who described something similar, but none seem to know what it was.

The part I would emphasize the most is it looked as if it was falling, not flying, almost like a comet would, but if it had been a comet at that size and that close I probably wouldn't be alive right now. Even if whoever reads this knows it’s not a UFO and knows what it is, I would appreciate an email because I would really like to know what it was since its puzzled me for 3 years now.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment