Thursday, December 2, 2010

Red Object With Orange Fire Over Hunters Pass CT O'Fallon Missouri

Date: December 1, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over my house 2 Hunters Pass ct. O'Fallon Missouri.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My son told me that there was something flying over our house as we pulled into the driveway. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I could sense the urgency in his voice. I left the vehicle running and got out.

He pointed over the house. I saw what looked to be a red balloon/with orange fire near bottom/center. Looked to me to be the size of a basketball. My son said it was more the size of an exercise ball to him.

I went to the camcorder app on my phone and took a short video as it appeared to float off east into the distance. There was no noise coming from it, and it appeared to flicker orange, and stay at the same altitude.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment