Friday, December 3, 2010

Bright Light Comes To a Stop Over Dekalb Illinois

Date: December 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:25 p.m.

I Live in Dekalb, Illinois. Last night at approximately 11:25pm I saw a very bright light in the sky much the same description in your article. I was walking my dog when I noticed the object in the western sky. It then proceeded to move in a Southeasterly direction. It came to a stop in the middle portion of the southwestern sky.

I watched it sit there for approximately 5 minutes until I went inside. I then got some binoculars and looked out the side of my house. All I could see was a very bright light. After seeing it hang there for about 15 minutes, I decided to call the police to see if any reports had been made.

I was told no reports were made at the time. Seeing it hang there, I decided to go to bed. My dog sleeps on the bed with me. At around 12:30 I heard a loud noise and my dog jumped off the bed. I got up and looked to see what had scared my dog, but couldn’t find anything.

I decided to look to see if the light was there, but it was gone. Earlier I had got my daughter to show her the light. I decided to tell her it was gone when she came to my room to tell me all my internet and cable was down. I took my dog back outside and had a hard time getting him to come back in. He kept looking in the direction of where the light was and wouldn’t come over.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment