Saturday, February 18, 2012

Red Light Spotted Twice Over Bonavista Peninsula Newfoundland

 
Date:  February 5, 2012 and February 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m. and approximately 9:00 p.m.
 
My father seen this similar light at his cabin on February 5, 2012 at approximately 9:30 p.m. His cabin is located on the Bonavista Peninsula. I am a truck driver and after he told me about this I was keeping my eye open all that week, and then on February 11, 2012 I started heading down the Bay d'Espoir Highway at approximately 9:00 p.m.
 
I noticed this red light out my passenger side window, something that is really out of place and would catch your eye, I pulled off the road at a lookout and watched the light for some 20 minutes. I noticed that the light was moving around the sky like it was hovering there.
 
I looked at stars in the sky to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me, but they weren’t. I continued to watch the light move back and forth across the sky and then it just faded away.
 
I knew it was not a plane as there were 2 planes in the sky at the same time and it looked nothing like a plane.
 
It seemed like it was very low to the ground.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment