Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad (Mr. John Vike) Turns 90 Years Young


Before I get ready to send reports to the fellows for posting, and there is a huge stack of them, I wanted to post birthday greetings to my Dad.

When I was out of town, I drove to my daughter’s home in Kamloops, B.C. for a visit with my daughter, son-in-law and my grandchildren.

I stayed there for a week and then we all drove down to Langley for my Dad’s 90th birthday.
Left: My Dad. 
For Dad’s birthday we all went to Newlands Golf and Country Club for an excellent meal.

It was really nice as we all finally got together in one place, meaning myself, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Seems everyone came from all over the place.

Anyway, we all had a nice time and visit and made our way home once again.

Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment