Friday, August 16, 2013

State Police And Other Witnesses Observe UFO In The Woods At Poplar Bluff Missouri (Audio Interview)

(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Mel.

Date: Early 70's
Time: Just at Sundown

 Location of Sighting: Highway 60 Just North of Highway 67 By Poplar Bluff Mo.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval.

Brian Vike's Note: I just called the witness and I will be calling back to chat with him in an hour. But as you will notice the witness wrote to me last year sometime and I had not replied to him. I don't know what happened, but I did apologize to the witness for not replying and have set up the time to call him back in an hour.

Full Description of event/sighting: Brian Could you send me a number so I could talk to you on this. As I am not a very good writer.

What happened was my Grandfather and I and his brother where on our way to Poplar Bluff to do some shopping. On the way, we saw a bright light just up the road, kind of like when headlights on a car shine over a hill as it comes toward you.

The light became brighter as we got closer to the top of the hill. When we topped the hill we saw a State Police car sitting in the middle of the road with the driver door open. My grandfather stopped the car and started to get out.

We where looking at the light in the trees just off the road, the light looked like a beam that was shining on the Police car and we could see the Trooper half in the car and half out.

His head was down like he was going to fall out of the car. The story has more but it would be easier for me to just tell you. The UFO or ship lifted up out of the trees in a few minutes and hovered for a little while then it just zoomed off very fast. I will tell you about the trooper when you call, also this was written up in the Poplar Bluff News paper. I have not tried to look this up and our family had a cutout of the paper for years, but I do not know who has it at this time.

Also, on the trees where the ship sat was damaged. We went back to the site the next day, and I went back a few years later and the marks were still on the trees. There were three prints in the ground where it sat on its struts that we saw folding up when it lifted up out of the trees.

Brian, I wrote you about this about a year ago, and I wrote to another group but I never heard anything back. If you could contact me on this as I grew up in Piedmont Mo. and that was the time of many UFO sightings.

One of many types, And I got to see many of them as they happened. Anyway thanks for you time and I will wait to see if you have time to contact me on this. I would like my name kept out at least till we can talk.  Thank you.

You can listen to this fascinating audio interview here (53:00 minutes)

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.


The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)

No comments:

Post a Comment