Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cranberry Junction British Columbia UFO 10 Feet From My Pickup (Letter/Diagrams)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) 

Date: August or Mid September 1985
Time: approx. 9 - 9.30 p.m.

Hi Brian, It was nice to hear from you. It’s a funny thing you know that every time I hear or read about UFO sightings, I wish I would have reported it to someone at the time I saw whatever it was. I pulled out some old records, I believe it was late August or mid September 1985.

You see I worked for Lyle Gold and Sons Logging and being that I live in the Nass Valley, I used to travel the back road to Cranberry Junction and from there down the highway towards Stewart to the old Vandike Logging camp every Sunday night.

I had a 1980 Ford F-I50 short box pick up truck. It had no canopy so my visibility was excellent. It was a real nice night, the sky was clear, yet it was dark more like 9:00 p.m. or 9.30 p.m.

I remember now because I used to leave the Nass camp at around 8:00 p.m. I was roughly five to eight miles from reaching Vandike Camp.

I was three quarters of the way down this very long straight stretch and I caught a glimpse of this light in my upper front window rear view mirror.

I noticed that the light came down at an angle from the Nass river side of the highway like in an "S" like motion, but it was a long way back, about as big as this dot on the paper (pencil sized full stop).

It started at the beginning of the straight stretch like it came down and aligned itself with the pavement and if you count to five that's about how long it took to catch up to me going 90 kilometers per hour.

It came right up within ten feet in the passing lane of tail end of the pickup. I had a really good look at it in my rear view mirrors and I even turned my head and looked at it.

It was a single light about four feet round and was within inches of touching the pavement, very close.

I was trying to see if I could see some mass or structure behind the light but I didn't see anything. I was going to wave at it by sticking my hand out of the window but I chickened out.

By looking straight into the light it was weird. It was like looking at the moon.

The light did not shine or light the highway up. It was a light within itself.

After watching the light and watching the road I looked back and it was gone. Then a car came around a corner in front of me.

I don't know why but I didn't tell anyone in the camp what I saw when I got there. But the very next morning there was five of us guys going to work in a crew cab going back the same way I had came to camp that night.

We worked 15 or so miles back down the highway from the camp. It was about 6 a.m. just daylight.

It was going to be a very nice day, the sky was a deep morning blue and there was a gray cloud hanging just above the Nass River. It was only as wide as the river and about a kilometer long.

I wasn't driving so I was admiring the beauty of this long gray cloud and all of a sudden there was a blue explosion in that cloud.

It was the same deep blue as the sky and it was a loud explosion too. I saw all of the blue go out from the explosion and like a magnet it got sucked back into itself and I watched the blue come out of the cloud like a blue worm.

It stretched out like an elastic band and like you would let go of that band it shot down the Nass River at a super high speed.

I noticed when the head of the blue came out of the clouds there was no ship or structure it was like blue mercury or something liquid (very strange).

The guys next to me were shocked when it exploded though they were watching the road and didn't get to see what I did.

They said what in tarnation was that ! All I could say was "I don't know".

I don't know why but I never did tell them what I had seen the night before. I just took it in as a blessing because not too many people get to see something like that.

I don't know what it is. I can only tell you and draw a picture of what I saw. It could be right there in front of you and you wouldn't know it. A true master of surprise it is.

Investigators Note: The witness has made two drawings which are posted on my website.

The first drawing shows the position on the highway of the truck in regards to the object. The second diagram is one of the truck and the object in relation to the highway and Nass River.

I would like to thank the two witnesses for their reports.

Update:

Investigators Note: The above told me he was driving with other co-workers in a truck when a deep morning blue and there was a gray cloud hanging just above the Nass River. He also mentioned there was a blue explosion in that cloud.

Well this witness had looked up one of the co-workers who he was driving with that day, and asked if I would be able to talk to him about what he saw. I called a really nice gentleman who gave me his report to what he saw that day.

Witness #2's report - This fellow told me he had not seen or heard from witness #1 for sometime. This fellow reported that there were still an other in the pick up truck at the time of this sighting, but sadly the third man has now passed away.

He conformed that this did take place up on the Cranberry by Derek Lake (he believes) and they had been staying in the Lyle Gold and Sons Logging Camp.

He also confirms that a strange gray cloud in a completely clear blue sky when he also seen the weird blue light which came out of the cloud with a tail at one end of it. These men watched the blue light move slowly along until it seemed to just explode.

So we have two witnesses now to this sighting.

The witness drew two diagrams which I have placed below showing the object in relation to himself.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment