Saturday, August 17, 2013

Alien Being And Saucer Shaped UFO Lands On Earth (Brian Vike’s Yard/Pictures)


Of course I am being a little silly, but I wanted to make a little post to give everyone an idea of what kind of people I met along the UFO way.

People have been not only kind towards me, they have been very generous as well in many ways.

The pictures I have posted below shows how kind a man was to me, he built the alien scene as noted in the pictures. I just love this and have this sitting beside me on my desk.


Also in the photo, another fellow sent me the poster of, “The Day The Earth Stood Still”, this 1951 classic movie stars Michael Rennie, Patricia Neal, Hugh Marlowe, Sam Jaffe. This is also one of my favorite movies of all time.


A man from southern British Columbia built up a UFO lamp, (triangle) and posted it to me in the mail. It is great.

People have sent UFO and Alien cards, Tee Shirts, ball caps, and the list goes on. Of course not to mention the thousands, upon thousands of sighting reports. Over the years I have received around 12,000 sighting reports from all over the world. Also pictures and video footage came with many of them.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, please know I really have appreciated everything that was sent to me.

Brian Vike
The Vike Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment