Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ex Military Hears About Cow Found Mutilated In Burnt Circle At The Cannon AFB


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date: January 1976

Brian Vike Note: This report is one of a few sighting reports I have received from ex-military serviceman who worked out of the Cannon AFB. All the men filed reports on seeing numerous unknown objects over the AFB back in January 1976.

I have a list of military people who operated out of the Cannon AFB and I am writing to each and everyone of them in hopes they might be able to shed some more light on this major event. If possible that is.

Brian Vike has set up an telephone interview time with this gentleman who filed this report below. Actually I will be doing the interview today.

Later this month when I appear for my regular guest spot of the Jeff Rense radio program, I will be bringing this gentleman with me so he can relate his story to us all, and it is going to be an amazing conversation.

Lastly, and very important, I am looking for other military service men and women who were at the Cannon AFB who has any knowledge of the UFO events that took place at the base in 1976, would you be so kind as to contact me with any information on the sightings.

Always, please keep in mind I will hold your personal information here, and I will not release it to anyone. Also if any other military folks who have had an encounter with something unexplainable over or around a military base, would you be so kind as to contact me with the information.

Brian Vike can be contacted at: sighting@telus.net or visit my website which is given in the report.

Hello, my name is (removed). I just watched a Sci-Fi program on the 1947 Roswell NM UFO crash and got to researching an incident I witnessed at Cannon AFB in January 1976. In my search I ran across your article http://rense.com/general58/spspc.htm.

I was working the Security Police Desk that night at Cannon and was the one that called the report into Base Operations. A few days later I also spoke with an individual from Washington DC. I don't recall his name or department.

The first report was from Sgt Whitt, who was stationed on the outer perimeter of the flight-line. After that, several reports came in from Base Patrols. I talked someone into handling the Desk for me so I could have a peek.

I was allowed into the flight tower and looked at the objects (about a dozen or so) through a Starlight Scope. Flight Ops was concerned enough to scramble 2 F-11's to give chase.

Around midnight several of us went up onto the highway overpass and cut the overpass lights for a better view. We watched them until almost dawn.

About that time there were also several burned areas in farmer's fields surrounding the Air Base. I saw two of the circles.

The burned circles were approximately 30 feet across and had a dead cow in the center. All the flesh was burned from the cow, but no blood was on the ground or apparently in the cow.

Some of the cows had neat, clean burned out cavities in the abdomen about a foot in diameter, and a foot or so deep.

Brian Vike
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment