Sunday, April 3, 2011

Silver Colored UFO Shoots Straight Up And Gone Over Seminole Oklahoma

Date: April 3, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:45 p.m.

My name is (name removed) and I live in Seminole, Oklahoma, at about 7:45pm my sister and I and her friend were sitting on the trampling in our back yard when I happened to look up and notice a bright silver orb of some sort, which just seemed to be just hovering in one place.

When I told my sister to go get the binoculars, before she could return I watched it just disappear. It was not going east or west, or north or south, but straight up and gone.

I have never seen anything like it. We told our mother and she said they reported the same thing on the news. I was so amazed at this, but couldn't explain it. I do not believe we are alone, that would be really small minded to think that we are the only form of life that exist out here in this huge universe.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment