Monday, April 25, 2011

Bright Yellow Lights Over Sandyford Dublin Ireland

Date: March 5, 2011
Time: 00.30

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: 2 lights and 2 I don't know.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I will begin by saying that I spend most of my time in a shed. It’s in my mothers back garden. I am regularly going back and forth to the house to get food or use the bathroom etc. This means that I see the sky many times during the daytime and especially at night. I have lived here for nearly 3 years and have had 3 sightings, this is one of them and the 2nd most recent one.

Duration – Approximately 7 minutes.

I went into the house to make noodles. I made the noodles and opened the back door to go back to my shed and I saw a bright yellow light in the sky. I put the noodles into the shed and ran back into the house to where my mother was sleeping and tried to wake her up, but couldn’t. I went back down to view the object and when I arrived, there were two bright yellow lights.

It took about 20-30 seconds for me to run up and down the stairs, so the 2nd object got into position very quickly. The objects were moving around side by side, strange movements. The only way I can describe it is like they were dancing. They did this for about 5-6 minutes and I noticed the light getting smaller, which from my angle meant they were ascending back into the sky. And they were, they went through the clouds and disappeared.

But there is more, when I realized they were moving upwards and away I shifted my focus back down and something caught my eye. Two objects which were very unclear, gave off no light, but I could still see them. I tried to focus on them and see the shape but couldn’t, they didn’t seem to have a certain shape.

They were just like translucent morphing bubbles really sounds silly, but its the only way I can describe it, as it was dark. They were descending slowly and very smoothly down to the ground away to my right. I’m not sure how far away they were because I don’t know what size they are, but they looked close enough.

One last thing, I think these yellow lights are quite small objects. They were bright and it just seemed to me that their altitude was much lower then it would seem if you thought you were seeing large objects. Considering their speed, it took them a good few seconds to reach the higher cloud line and disappear.

Thank you for letting me report my sighting, I saw something else last Friday and I will do another form. My first sighting is on ufoinfo.com which is how I found this site.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment