Sunday, April 3, 2011

Four Lights Observed Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: April 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Brian, lights were hovering over Richmond Hill last night, April 2, 2011 Saturday, around 1:00am as I was going to bed. 'Richmond Hill' from my perspective in Newmarket, could have been farther or nearer, I'm not certain. My wife saw them also. Four lights sometimes combining, sometimes disappearing and then re-appearing.

I thought helicopters, but four of them? The police usually only use one, the military, well nothing military south of Newmarket military wise. I opened the window, but could hear no helicopter sounds as I think I should if they were that close.

Just wondering if you got an answer on this as I saw your post on Canada UFO site, were I got your email.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment