Saturday, April 30, 2011

Object Splits Into Three Parts Over South Padre Island Texas

Date: March 10, 2011
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 100’s
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Fire balls that split up.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am 20 years old and I have been studying UFOs all the life. I've never seen anything like this. It started with 1 fireball moving at a fast speed then split up into 3 and disappeared. Then they came back. I caught the last of it on video that I have. I was seeing recent UFO sightings and I saw the exact same things in Norway, California and Egypt. Why are there so many recently?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment