Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bright Lights And Military Jet Aircraft Over Georgia USA

Date: March 30, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I am by no way a skeptic or a believer, if you can understand that. I am just really interested if you know of anywhere else I can find information as to whether or not I am the only one who saw strange lights in the sky in Georgia, in the U.S. on March 30, 2011 at around 9:30pm eastern time.

I was driving home from work and I was about 20 minutes from home when I saw what I thought was a jet airplanes lights coming very low across the top of the trees.

I saw it for only about a minute, then it disappeared. I thought nothing of it until 20 minutes later as I pulled in my driveway. I spotted it again, for longer this time, and just like before, it disappeared about a minute later right above my house. I went and got my wife to see if it would reappear, but it didn't.

Off in the distance though I could see the flashing lights from what I assume were military jets. (about 3 or maybe four) They moved all around the sky as if searching for something all in the same area. We are close to a couple airbases here and I see the military planes alot, so I know what I first saw wasn't a plane.

It was too slow, just 2 bright lights, not flashing, just moving steadily along until they disappeared. I searched the net, but haven’t found any other person reporting to have seen what I did. Is there anywhere I can check for possibly more reports or something. Sorry to have taken your time up, I’m just a little perplexed at what I saw. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment