Saturday, April 30, 2011

Red Blue Pulsating Light Over Wytheville Virginia

Date: April 28, 2011
Time: 10:36 p.m.

Brian, I am in southwest Virginia in Wytheville. I just went out to the truck and noticed a bright light in the south sky. It is 10:36 pm. I got binoculars out of truck and have been looking at this light for about 30 minutes. I got on the internet and typed in south light blue red and came up with your site and email address.

The sighting described on there back in march in B.C. is exactly what I am looking at right now. I noticed it pulsating with my naked eye, that is what got my attention. The red and blue on the top seem to be pulsating or rotating. I thought it might be the space station? I have noticed a couple of planes go by, they bound to be able to see it.

I cant imagine that it is a star as it seems mechanical. I just went back out to see if it was still there and it is gone. I wish I had stayed and seen what it did. It was there about 30 minutes that I know of. Oh well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment