Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bright White Light Appeared To Come From Flashing Ground Object At London Ontario

Date: April 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). Last night (02/04/2011) I was driving down Highbury around 1:00am when I noticed a bright white light. It was so bright, I almost pulled over thinking it was a police officer. I managed to pull over and get out just as the light was dimming. I seemed to be coming from some flashing object on the ground.

It almost looked like a giant road flare, except a white flame instead of orange. Anyway nobody believes me and I came across your page and figured I would send you a message. I’m really curious as to what that could have been.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, thank you for reading my e-mail. I will certainly fill you in on all the details.

I am in London, Ontario Canada. I was driving South on Highbury Avenue approximately 1:00am on my way to the White Oaks suburbs. I noticed the light just after crossing Hamilton Ave., while on Highbury. The light was coming from northeast of where I was, so I really had to wrap my head around to see what was happening.

I was crossing into both lanes just to see! I could almost make out the source of light, but had to keep looking forward as not to crash. I pulled off on the Commishiners exit and headed east to pull over. I pulled over onto a dead end street (not sure the name) to get a better view, but lost vision of what I thought was the source and the sky began to dim.

I've been asking friends if they seen anything, but at 1:00am they were all asleep. I’m still racking my brain trying to figure it out. Again thanks for not just laughing me off and taking an interest in what is the strangest event in my life. If you need any more information I will gladly provide it. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment